Giveaway has Ended
Congratulations to our Grand Prize Winner!
Your favorite brands joined together to give back to our planet and brought you ONE AMAZING PRIZE PACKAGE!
GRAND PRIZE INCLUDED:
- 2-night stay at any one Classic Hotels & Resorts property
- 2 of every item in the Raw Elements product line
- $200 Gift Certificate to Vitamin A
- 5-month home delivery of a case of (24) 16oz Proud Source Water
- 1-year subscription to The Surfer’s Journal
Classic Hotels & Resorts, Raw Elements Sunscreen, Vitamin A, Proud Source Water and The Surfer’s Journal are ALL 1% for the Planet Business Members, which means that each year we pledge 1% of our profits to support sustainability-focused nonprofit organizations.
Just as 1% for the Planet has inspired us to BE 1% Better, we invite you to:
Stay 1% Better ∙ Protect 1% Better ∙ Swim 1% Better ∙ Drink 1% Better ∙ Read 1% Better
BE 1% BETTER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Be 1% Better Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Classic Hotels & Resorts (“Sponsor”), Raw Elements, LLC (“Raw Elements”), Vitamin A Swim (“Vitamin A”), Proud Source Water (“Proud Source”), The Surfer’s Journal (“TSJ”) and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Classic Hotels & Resorts, 8000 S Arizona Grand Pkwy, Phoenix, Arizona 85044.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
4. Timing: Entries will be accepted online starting on 11/1/2019 at 12:00 AM and ending 11/30/2019 at 11:59 PM (the “Promotion Period”). All online entries must be received by 11/30/2019 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-10:00) Pacific Standard Time (US & Canada).
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there is one (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes. All entrants must first follow each of the Sweepstakes sponsors (@innatlb, @lagunabeachhouse, @rawelementsusa, @proudsourcewater, @vitaminaswim, @surfersjournal) and @1percentftp on Instagram. The Sweepstakes must then be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site: https://www.innatlagunabeach.com/beonepercentbetter-giveaway/. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Upon submission, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period, regardless of method. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on 12/2/2019. The potential winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within fourteen (14) days following the winner selection. Neither Sponsor, Raw Elements, Vitamin A, nor TSJ shall have liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: (2) Nights at any one Classic Hotels & Resorts property, (2) units of every item in the Raw Elements product line in a hemp bag, a $200 gift card to Vitamin A Swimwear, (5) months home delivery of (1) case of 16oz Proud Source Water, a 1-year subscription to The Surfer’s Journal. Hotel stay will be awarded as an award certificate (“certificate”) which includes room rate, amenity and parking fees. Winner must select and book the hotel portion of the prize within one (1) year from the drawing date or it will be forfeited in its entirety. For reservations using the hotel award certificate call 1-866-267-1321. Advanced reservations are required; based on availability and subject to blackout periods. The certificate number on the front of the certificate must be given at the time of booking. The original certificate must be presented at the time of check-in, otherwise another form of payment will be required. The certificate is good only for consecutive night stays, is only redeemable at Classic Hotels & Resorts properties, is not redeemable for cash, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The certificate validity date will not be extended. The Vitamin A Swimwear gift certificate will be provided via email within fourteen (14) days following the winner selection. The winner must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the 11/1/19. The Raw Elements sunscreen, Proud Source water and The Surfer’s Journal portions of the prize will be mailed directly to the winner’s address entered on Sweepstakes entry form within one (1) month of winner selection. ARV or Approximate Retail Value of the Prize at time of prize award is $2383.76.
8. Other terms: You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your odds of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Prize is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, non-negotiable, non-refundable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor, Raw Elements, Vitamin A, Proud Source, TSJ and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content you understand that Sponsor, Raw Elements, Vitamin A, Proud Source, TSJ, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, Raw Elements, Vitamin A, Proud Source, TSJ, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email promotions periodically from Sponsor, Raw Elements, Vitamin A, Proud Source, and TSJ. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the promotion
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Arizona State Court located in Maricopa County, Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
15. Winners List: For the name of the winner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the email type ‘Please e-mail me the winner’s name list for the Be 1% Better Giveaway”.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.