Journeying forward together.
Although we can’t shake your hand when you arrive, you will receive our warmest welcome.
Maintaining safe and sustainable hospitality practices is always our highest priority. Scroll down to learn more about our cleaning standards.
We’re here for your next journey – whenever you’re ready. Book boutique. Wander well.
Steps we have taken to ensure your safety.
Updated August 12, 2020
- Each guest suite is thoroughly cleaned by gloved attendants, using CDC-approved cleaning products.
- Housekeeping will not service any guest suites during your stay. We will, however, deliver any necessary items to you, upon request. Delivery attendants will be wearing protective gloves.
- CDC-approved cleaning products are used to wipe down door handles, rails and elevator buttons frequently throughout each day.
- Lobby furniture is lightly misted with Lysol periodically throughout each day.
- All associates wear a mask and gloves.
- Associates working at the resort may not exhibit any signs of sickness. All who are working have chosen to be here and agree to follow all safety guidelines.
- Signs are posted throughout the hotel to remind guests of social distancing.
- Front Desk attendants do not touch either your ID or credit card, instead having you present them to us on the counter.
- We do not re-use guest suite keys from one stay to the next.
- Credit card machines are wiped down after each use.
- Sanitization stations have been installed throughout the property.
- Ongoing education for our associates about maintaining good health and staying home when ill.